Saturday 18 February 2017

And now for something completely different!

Not sci-fi!

Everyone will be beside themselves with joy to see my recent Kings of War rebasings! So here they are:

Rock Lobber! Or Jarrum Bombard as it's now called... 
Thunderers! Or Ironwatch Rifles as they're now called....

Told you! Who doesn't need more guns?!

I'm trying to get everything that's painted for my dwarves rebased. Once this is complete I can decide what I want to do with the rest of the spare models I have.

And now for something completely completely different:
Royal Navy Marine! I have 14 of these which will be used with Mike using the Cutlass rules. I've done this as a test run to see how I would paint them and if I could be bothered to paint the rest... And I think I can! This guy took a while but now I've got the process down, doing some more shouldn't take as long.

I hope...

1 comment: