Wednesday 8 March 2017

Ginger Nutjobs!

I've always loved Dwarf Slayers! The idea of them having some kind of trauma that caused them to dye their hair bright orange and charge at the enemy with reckless abandon always amused me...

So here are some now:

Berserker Brock Riders! Who doesn't love a ginger loony on a giant badger!?

I know the Old World didn't technically have these but I always felt that some form of cavalry was the one thing missing from the Dwarf army. 

Next up:
Dwarf miners! These are some of my favourite Evil Empire Dwarf models. As such I plan on having a horde of them! This will mean trawling ebay for a few more models but it'll be worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Well, you made short work of these...

    ...I'll get my coat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent stuff. I have always been partial to the Slayers. :)

    ReplyDelete