Friday 20 May 2016

Short update!

Geddit! Dwarves!

Anyway... just an update on how the rebasing is going with the stunty guys!

First up:
Iron Breakers! Or Ironguard as they are known in the Kings of War world. Will always be Iron Breakers to me though. Tough unit which I enjoy using. I have another 7 left and am undecided whether to eBay them or keep them in case I fancy making another unit. I feel they may be eBayed as I already have a unit of Hammerers that are also Ironguard, and there are a number of companies out there these days that make some lovely Dwarf models. So if I ever fancy another unit, this may be the way I go.

And:
What Dwarf army is complete without an excess of large guns?! A second cannon, an organ gun and a flame cannon. I also discovered in my cupboard another organ gun I'd forgotten I'd bought at some point! Everyone was really pleased when I told them about that...

Next up will be sorting out a regiment of Thunderers. I've bought another 2 classic thunderer models off eBay which means I can make them into a regiment, rather than just a troop.

I've also completed painting everything I had left to do from my Dropzone UCM, but as it was mostly stuff I've already painted from the second starter set, I couldn't be bothered to take pictures! I've slogged away to get these up to date as it means I can buy new stuff and not worry about a paint queue, and also Dropfleet is somewhere on the horizon...

2 comments:

  1. All looks good.

    Well...when I say good, I mean looks aesthetically pleasing. Another unit of hard to shift little buggers across the table from me is anything but good.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this topic and am very excited.Thank you.
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete